Calificación:
  • 0 voto(s) - 0 Media
Steroid users of reddit, how much did you benefit/lose from taking steroids?
I had a mate who did a course of anabolic steroids because he decided girls would like him more.
I have formulated his 'plan / regime' with the help of someone more experienced than himself. I saw him around every two or three days as I was buying weed off him.
I've started out as an average build man in his early 20's. Very fit and very healthy. I had been working out without roids for some time. After the first couple of days, he said he felt much more energetic and less tired. Nothing much else.
A few days later (I think he was doing daily intramuscular injections), he said he could really feel something happening. Continually increasing strength, stamina and decreasing recovery times. Not much change in appearance.
After one week, he showed us the muscles in his arms. They were not much bigger but had become perfectly defined, 'ripped', if you will.
After two weeks, holy shit, it looked like he was bursting at the seems. Huge muscle / mass gain and immense strength and stamina. He showed us the spot on his ass cheek where he was injecting the shit. It was rock hard and causing quite some pain. He told us it was taking more than 20 minutes to squeeze whatever it was out of the syringe into the muscle.
He stopped afer one month and then tried to maintain what he had gained. Not sure if successful. We didn't notice any changes in his behavior at that stage english news capread
Extremely interesting to watch but I'd never do it myself.
Responder

Salto de foro:

Usuarios navegando en este tema: 1 invitado(s)